Having Problems? Want things to be better?
Sometimes life gets to be too much; we struggle to cope, feel anxious, depressed, confidence goes, relationships suffer, self esteem dips.
This is to be expected in times of difficulty; when there are many demands made on us; when we have experienced loss, trauma, or feel lacking in purpose.
If you're feeling this way, I can help you to
- Come to terms with your current circumstances
- Recognise your coping abilities
- Start the process of thinking about the life that you want
- Begin to notice times when things are better
What to Expect
- A warm, accepting environment
- Space to explore things for yourself
- To be listened to and taken seriously
- To talk about what is important to you and
- At the pace that is right for you
- Most people start to feel better after the first session
- By session 3, most have stabilised and are well on the way to a better life
- By sessions 4 & 5, most are ready to end counselling and move on
Everything will be built around you and your needs
Solution Focused conversations can help you to
- Have a better life
- Cope with and recover from loss
- Handle stress and anxiety
- Beat depression
- Cope with separation and divorce
- Improve relationships of all kinds
- Boost self esteem and confidence
- Overcome nerves (e.g. exam, interview, driving test)
- Enhance performance in any area
- Be happier, more contented, accepting and compassionate
- Develop your potential
- Beat addictions
- Lose weight, be healthier, get fitter
- Build hope and belief
- Have more energy
I am available at most times by arrangement. I am currently offering appointments on line and by telephone.
Contact me on 07868 273530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a leaflet with more information click here.